At least one job must be selected in order to apply.
Sorry this job is not currently available.
Add to Saved Jobs
We see this as an exciting opportunity to join our global software development team as a Software Engineer working on our world-class enterprise software. You will solve complex problems in a high availability OnDemand software environment.
Success in this role will provide a host of additional opportunities for technical and professional growth. Experience in a startup environment or on global software team is preferred.
· Apply technical skills and business knowledge to meet the broad range of end-user, application, system, and infrastructure requirements
· Plan, analyze, design, implement, maintain and support Company’s software applications and websites
· Design and implement multi-tiered enterprise applications
· Produce scalable, robust, high-quality code
· Production support and troubleshooting
· Fix bugs in the Company’s software and websites
· Identify opportunities, make recommendations, and implement system performance/optimization and enhancements
· Work independently with minimal supervision and provide leadership and mentoring to associate software engineers
· Communicate technical issues or project details to Team Manager and Technical teams
Required Skills and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field
· 2 – 5 years of web-based application experience on Microsoft platform
· Ability to communicate technical issues or project details with Software Development Manager
· Strong problem solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Proven understanding of the SDLC
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science preferred
Other Desired Skills
· Experience with SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)
· Experience with Microsoft Team System/Team Foundation Server (TFS)
· Experience with MSMQ