We're looking for a
Client Insights Analyst
The Client Insights Analyst will focus on collecting client feedback in the form of surveys, questionnaires and through one-on-one client conversations, in order to ultimately drive client satisfaction.
This individual will own all client lifecycle survey administration for the Cornerstone organization, always considering appropriate methodologies and survey design principals. This person should understand how to collect data, think about it critically, and consider the client experience first and foremost.
The Client Insights Analyst should be able to partner cross-functionally and articulate findings, turning complex data into meaningful, actionable analysis.
Additionally this individual will own and manage the Proactive Outreach Program, which is an early-client feedback program designed to ensure that our clients are being heard during the critical, early stages of partnership. Executive presence and communication skills are a must.
- Administer (design and deliver) all client surveys via Cvent, our selected web survey software
- Ensure client data in Salesforce is accurate and integrations between Cvent and Salesforce are working
- Take full ownership of each project and guarantee correct execution
- Proactively come up with ways to effectively enlist the support of Cornerstone clients as survey participants in order to increase response rates
- Correlate open ended responses to quantitative data to draw smart conclusions on why clients responded the way they did
- Objectively listen to clients feedback during the early stages of our relationship, and escalate if appropriate
- Gather executive feedback through email and personal phone conversations, and aggregate for reporting
- Gather executive client feedback through open ended questions and synthesize data into something reportable and actionable for Cornerstone
- Take all the aggregated data, both quantitative and qualitative and communicate trends and themes in standard responses on a monthly basis
- Socialize positive sentiments across the organization so that teams and individuals can replicate and incorporate best practices into their own roles and responsibilities.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related degree
- Prior survey administration experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience with data analysis tools
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- German/French/Spanish languages a plus