We're looking for a
Technical Solutions Architect (Santa Monica, CA)
The Solution Architect position will work collaboratively with Cornerstone sales team and Customer Success organization as well as directly with prospective clients and customers.
The Solution Architect provides professional pre-sales consulting service support to the Sales and Customer Success organizations. They have primary responsibility for developing, presenting and selling Cornerstone’s strategic service value including service offerings, methodologies and deployment planning. The Solution Architect provides post sale hand off and knowledge transfer to the Implementation Delivery team.
This is a services sales position for experienced professional with unlimited growth and mobility potential and an opportunity to join our fast growing Client Success organization.
- Act as a Technical Design Authority; working on the definition, assurance and governance of client solutions.
- Ability to analyze stakeholder requirements for complex systems development – from both functional and non-functional perspectives and architect and deliver optimal solutions.
- Provide Technical leadership & consultative guidance to clients integrating to a SaaS solution.
- Assist the Sales Teams, Account Management, and Implementation to summarize and synchronize client requests and suggest enhancements to existing processes.
- Create synergies and reuse within and across projects.
- Contribute to the portfolio of past projects. Add to documentation and make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives.
- Participate in the architecture roadmap activities.
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce system standards as necessary.
- Work closely with Engineering Management. Communicate technical issues, project details
- Provide guidance to junior members of the team.
Required Skills and Experience
- A strong technical background and the ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
- Experience identifying solutions that integrate Enterprise applications, SAAS or other complex services
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- Experience with software integration as a consultant required: Target platforms or technologies, Microsoft, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Siebel, or Salesforce.com
- 5 yrs. Of client-facing experience with a global organization.
- Experience developing and consuming web services.
- Experience with 3rd party integrations.
- 3 years of managerial experience, both as a point of escalation as well as resource availability and allocation.
- Thorough understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively manage through the complexities of the business solution
- Ability to manage & own many projects at a given time.
- PMI or PMP certification desired but not required.
- Willing to travel to client sites: 25% to 30%.